SDAThe U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is investing $1.4 billion into rural economies. The types of aid provided will include job training, business loans as well as the expansion of technical assistance. Eight programs plan to deliver more than 751 awards across 49 states, intended to facilitate the creation of wealth across various rural communities. The programs are as follows:
- Business and Industry (B&I) Loan Guarantees
- B&I CARES Act Program
- Rural Innovation Stronger Economy (RISE) Grants
- Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant Program
- Rural Cooperative Development Grant Program
- Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program
- Intermediary Relending Program
- Value-Added Producer Grants.
Some of the grants and loans will assist with critical needs such as housing, SMB expansion, family farm aid and support for new SMBs in smaller, rural communities across the U.S.
HR Workplace Services, Inc. (HRWS) partners with the nation’s top insurance brokers and agencies providing their clients with best-in-class services for support and HR concerns, compliance and technology. HRWS operates in all 50 States and in over 25 different countries, serving organizations from three to 200,000 employees in 545 SIC Codes.
If you have questions about HRWS, call or email us directly or ask your insurance broker about us.